Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PICTURES OF SOME OF MY HEARTS QUILT

I have been busy all day making Hearts to send out, I am way behind and also doing some sewing on my own Hearts Quilt.

These are some of the hearts I finished:

I took some photos of some of the blocks I have joined in my Heart Quilt.

The pattern is used is Attic Windows. I have used a marble Purple and a plain bright yellow. I intend to quilt on the yellow borders.

Here is a photo of the first two rows of the block. The two rows are not joined yet.

This is photo of one of the many blocks I received.

I also spent some time downloading themes, stationery and wallpaper for my mum. She is known as the ”Trendy Nan” within the family circle as she is 77 as still learning, kickboxing, gym 5 days a week, computers, embroidery machines etc.

I have the cleaning women, the Silverchain carer to shower David coming in the morning so nothing will get done till later in the afternoon.

Hopefully I will get more done tonight.

3 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

lovely so very cheerfull

CONNIE W said...

I made a quilt with hearts appliqued on, all in shades of pink, and gave it to my best friend for her birthday. It was a very small quilt and I enjoyed the hand applique.

Suzy said...

Like the way you have used Attic Windows - I never thought of that when I was putting mine together.