Monday, January 7, 2008

Today's material: BUSY or RABBITS or WATER

Well what a funny night. At 01:40 there was a knock at the door and a female asked for Kirk. I said no and she left. Hate a knock at the door in the middle of the night. Eventually she went two doors down.

I saw what I thought were two plastic bags on the front lawn and went to put them in the bin however the bags turned out to be two rabbits!! One was small but the other was really big. They were white though I think the smaller one had black or brown marking on it. They appeared to be very tame and hung about the garden till I got up at 02:35. They were gone when I got up again about 6am.

I achieved so much today it may take a month or two to recover. LOL

I have organised for the security doors to be fixed.

I have checked out the washers and decided on the one I think would be fine.

I then rang SCGH Urology regarding David's prostate appointment for February only to discover that no one had sent the referral to them. So I have had to follow that up.

Made an appointment with the local GP for both of us.

Next on my 'to do list' was Osborne Park OT and David's ACAT assessment and OT assessment. That is sorted as soon as they have the referral it is all go.

Next I rang and found out the white good pick is next Monday so I have a week to take everything out.

The last thing I had to do was ring someone about the bore. He came tonight with his son and fixed the bore.

So although I didn't get any sewing done I think all in all I have had a very productive day.

No comments: