Thursday, January 10, 2008

Today's material: TOOLS

Didn't do too much today. I had to be up really early as the security door man was due at 8am. I mean who would want an appointment that early? However he fixed the problems and now all is well.

Discovered that I had put in the wrong address for this blog and no one has been able to view it. I have corrected that now. I am such a dufus at times.

I have finished some of the Hearts I want to send to others and now all I have to do is iron them and post them off which I will do over the weekend.

Here are some picture of a quilt I made a couple of years ago. It was for my step daughter. I can only hope after the time, effort and money I put into it she appreciates it.


Many of the blocks were done by machine. I mostly did hand embroidery and candle wicking also though it was machine sewn and quilted. It was the second quilt I even did and I have to say to anyone thinking about making this sort of quilt as their second one DON'T. It was not a good choice for a beginner.

Here is a closer view.

It turned out so well that I really didn't want to give it away. LOL


2 comments:

Quilty Cat said...

What a beautiful quilt!
I hope it is loved and used.
Carmel

Dragonlady said...

Thanks Carmel. I hope it is loved and used too. Unfortunately DH and his daughter don't talk so I may never know.

Patricia