Friday, January 11, 2008

Today's Material: BATIK from Retreat Siggy's

Today I joined the stay at home swap Roosting Robin. This is due to the fact that Suzy, the swap diva for Birthday Swap 3, said it was a great swap and to join. I like the idea of not having to worry about picking up or posting something every month.

Three more parcels arrived today for the Birthday Swap 3, which makes 5 so far. I didn’t even open them just squeezed them and now I have to count the sleeps to the day.

I did fossick about in my stash for something suitable for the centre block for my Roosting Robin but could find nothing! However I just know tomorrow will be different.

I also picked out the batik and background material I need for the Perth Retreat in May. Now all I have to do is do them.

No comments: